KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Must have High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- One (1) year relevant experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to do the job.
- Must have a CDL Class B License and be able to spend 2 to 3 days on the road
- Knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving.
- Skill in operation of listed tools and equipment.
- Ability to safely drive various vehicles.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees, supervisors and the general public.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to perform heavy manual tasks under varying weather conditions.
- Ability to make independent judgments which have moderate impacts on the organization.
A warehouse and distribution center environment. Must be able to lift at least 50lbs